Geeks Online Index du Forum
Geeks Online
Le forum des Geeks Online !

Geeks Online Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Api User Like Page ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geeks Online Index du Forum -> Le Parking Public -> Un pasage par l'ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
igralast

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api User Like Page Répondre en citant

Facebook Api User Like Page
> DOWNLOAD

–Andrew Mackenzie Jul 24 '11 at 18:44 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You can like an object with its object id using Facebook api using the following piece of code [FBRequestConnection startForPostWithGraphPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:"/%/likes",{objectid}] graphObject:nil completionHandler:^(FBRequestConnection *connection, id result, NSError *error) { //do you customisation post like here }]; shareimprove this answer answered Mar 19 '14 at 12:04 Avinash 2,56711212 add a comment protected by Communityf Jun 18 '12 at 12:06 Thank you for your interest in this question. Anyway I solved the issue by going facebook's preferred route of embedding an iframe to their like button (open graph api). Are you referring to this statement on the built-in like doc page: "The usage of the built-in Like action by an app, as with any Open Graph action, needs to be submitted and approved. } ); In the callback, you can deal with with what happens when the user has liked the page, say like navigating away from the like-gate page, or showing liked-only content. I updated the answer. shareimprove this answer edited Jul 1 '13 at 22:39 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Oct 17 '11 at 18:22 Keith 6111 1 I think the OP is asking how to do this programatically, perhaps as a way of passing a "like" through a custom control. This page may be out of date. Too Many Requests. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Can you confirm? –AbhinavVinay Jul 3 '12 at 19:53 AbhinavVinay That is correct. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. –James P. Too many requests from this IP (5.149.248.68). How to format a number with space to the thousands What's underused by Americans? counting your money Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Why bother with even parity? What kind of approval does Donald Trump need to build his wall? What limits the speed of a car? Is this pirate in the background a young Edward Teague? What is a Green Word? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Is this a real photo of Australia? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? more hot questions question feed . The reason is security, you would be able to put some javascript on a page and have everyone that visits that page "Like"ing it without their knowledge. .. I tried posting the following And I get an HTTP error 500 accompanied by "Invalid postid parameter" in the JSON response body. You need to have publishactions permissions. How do I get this to work with a page? facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-like shareimprove this question edited May 22 '15 at 17:17 Kara 3,57893647 asked Jun 17 '10 at 11:03 Tom Wells 5212613 add a comment 6 Answers 6 active oldest votes up vote 42 down vote Facebook has announced support for liking URL's outside of Facebook by using the official built-in Like action. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. rev2018.1.10.28332 . You first embed the iframe version of their like button on your page, and then simply listen for the edge.create event in your JS like so: FB.Event.subscribe('edge.create', function(response) { alert('You liked the URL: ' + response); // . –Luke Jul 13 '10 at 11:23 Luke - me too! Let us know if you find a way to have a custom button (Android API in my case) to like a Page or an App. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 28 '16 at 10:23 answered Mar 7 '14 at 14:01 Tamer Shlash 6,17133153 add a comment up vote 5 down vote if your app is an open graph app, now you can like using the api, and no need for the button anymore. Hide this message. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Please include your IP address in your email. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook 'Like' a page using Facebook Graph API Ask Question up vote 69 down vote favorite 39 Using the Graph API I'd like to be able to have an authorized user "like" a page. May 2014 The /{user-id}/likes documentation page States about Publishing Likes of Facebook Pages: You can't publish using this edge, as it is not possible to like a Facebook Page via any API. Facebook TutorialsAboutContact Us 404!Sorry, This Page Does not exist.Go home or try a search? "Error 403: Your IP is being rate limited by Twitter." —ifaour MasteringAPI PagesAboutContact UsPrivacy PolicyThe LatestHow To: Create A User Photo Albums Browser Using Facebook Graph APIMore Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed 5a02188284
plugin social facebook para wordpressemoticons para facebook bra o fortefacebook covers zencara membuat kode smiley di facebookcode for firefox to invite all friends on facebookninja showdown facebook cheatsfunny funny facebook quotescheat perjuangan semut di facebook cheat enginefacebook app nokia jarfacebook megapolis hack no survey

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geeks Online Index du Forum -> Le Parking Public -> Un pasage par l'ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006